Monday, September 1, 2008

The Real Inventions/Ideas That Advanced Mankind

I was watching TV and they were counting down the greatest inventions/ideas of mankind...stuff that we use everyday, like antibiotics, the printing press, computers, etc. I was thinking today on my way back from Labor Day Activities about the things that were left out...the true gifts to humanity.

1) PROCESSED MEAT:
- This has to be one of the greatest inventions ever. You take useless meat and blend it together...making something that is encases in intestines that everybody eats. Today I had 2 brats and two hot dogs...someone made money (and I enjoyed eating) the leftovers of a meat packing plant.

2) CHILD HARNESS:
-Many parents pretend to be appalled at this invention. Even though the harnesses are cute and disguised as backpacks, some parents pretend to be so above them. I say: DO NOT KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED IT. Shit...I ma use it until the kids are 18.

3) YOUTUBE:
-Where else can you look for video and secretly be hoping for a boob to pop out of a really tasteless episode (look up "Feel Like Bacon Love")

4) PLAY-PENS:
-You know..these were an invention of the 70's...so parents can drink and hang out with friends while the children played in a self-contained area.

5) THE TOPLESS ONLY GENTLEMAN'S CLUB:
-Just not as dirty as the real thing and you can drink...which is nice.

6) VIDEO GAMES THAT LET YOU KILL THINGS:
-Not a big video game fan...and some say it promotes violence...I say a good way to burn off steam without actually killing something.

7) REMOTE CONTROLS:
-I love the fact that when the remote is lost the channel doesn't change...even though I am 5 1/2 feet from the TV.

8) AMBIEN:
-This is some good stuff (do not use on a plane, or anywhere else that showing a bare chest and roaring is considered inappropriate).

9) TIVO/DVR'S:
-If everyone had one there would be no war.

10) THAT COLD-HEAT THING SOLD ON LATE NIGHT TV:
-For $19.99 you can have a device that can fuse metal together and then...moments later, is safe to the touch. These are the people who will invent cold-fusion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Carrie James and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 30 days. I am 23 years old. First I took it to help me fall asleep. After a couple of days I noticed that it made me feel really good, so I would take it just to feel the high that it gave me. I would had no memory of what I did the night before. Every night I did really weird things like send out strange emails, take weird pictures, and I fear that I did things that I still don't know about. I would also hallucinate. I would just spend a lot of time staring at things watching them move, like the wall or notes on sheet music. I was way too distracted to go to bed. It made me tired, but I didn't want to go to bed. I stopped taking it because I don't want to get involved with something like that. I think about it all the time and I have cravings for it, but I just don't think I need anymore problems.

Side Effects :
Hallucinations, feeling of being high, and no memory of things I did the night before.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Carrie James